The FMCT and TO Membership year is from April 1st to the following March 31st.
|Early Bird (April 1-15)||Regular (Apr 15-Sep)||Late Season (Oct-Dec)|
– Full membership status when accompanied by an active TO membership (must be purchased separately)
– Club supporter status without an active TO membership
– Active TO membership is mandatory if you plan on participating in TO sanctioned workouts (open water swim, simulation days).
New in 2016: Must be purchased on the Triathlon Ontario website.
– This reduced rate is offered to our members thanks to FMCT being a TO sanctioned club – a discount code will be provided.
|Open Water Swim
– Runs June to September at Professor’s Lake in Brampton
– Must have an active TO membership
|$160 (members only)||Season pass
– Must have an active TO membership to participate (contact us for one-day TO membership if required)
– Swim fee charged separately the day of the event ($10 for members and non members)
– Swim fee is waived for those already signed up for the applicable swim program or for those participating in the Du
|Free for members
(swim to be paid separately)
|Early Season Event
Late Season Event
*Late season membership does not include swag bag for new members
1. Complete the Registration Form** below, read and agree to the Code of Conduct and Waivers.
2. Proceed to the FMCT Membership Shop to select the Membership and Training options you wish to purchase
3. Submit payment (Credit Card/Paypal, Cheque and Cash are accepted)
5. If you purchased the FMCT Full Membership, wait for our confirmation email that contains a special club discount code, then proceed to Triathlon Ontario website and purchase an Individual Club TO Membership (make sure to select Fletcher’s Meadow Cross Trainers in the club drop down list)
4. Wait for the final confirmation email. All members will receive a personalized FMCT membership card via email. If applicable – your TO membership information will be verified with TO.
**For offline registration requests, please send us an email.
FMCT Code of Conduct