* Our Fall and Winter training programs have been published! Lots of activities planned, including coached pool swimming, spinning, running and strength training. Please visit our training programs page for details on pricing and scheduling.
* The second Adopt-a Road event of the year is scheduled for October 4 at 8:30am. An event will be published with all the details. We hope to see many of you attending, showing our care for "our" stretch of Mississauga Road.
News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2015-2016 is now open! Join us for another year of training, racing and fun events!
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube, water bottle, and discount cards.
(Note: late year discounted membership will not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are now available in our online shop. The next deadline for placing your orders is September 30th, however, if we do not meet our minimums the shop will remain open until the order minimums are met.
* Our summer outdoor training programs have now ended, but the fall/winter season is just around the corner and all details have been published here. Our programs are scheduled to start on the first week of November.
Until then, we will continue our ad-hoc weekend bike rides for as long as the weather permits.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.