* Our Fall and Winter training programs are in the works! We are planning to finalize all details by the end of August. Stay tuned!
News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2015-2016 is now open! Join us for another year of training, racing and fun events!
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube, water bottle, and discount cards.
(Note: late year discounted membership will not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are now available in our online shop. The deadline for the first set of orders has now passed, but the shop remains open until new order minimums are met again.
* Our outdoor summer programs are now in full swing!
There is something for everyone, whether you swim, bike or run.
- Tuesday Bike Hill Repeats 6-7:30pm: on Winston Churchill Rd, south of the Caledon Trailway. Member led.
- Tuesday Swim 9-10pm: Mayfield Pool (public swim access), member led (workouts provided Oct-May).
- Wednesday Track Workouts 7-8pm: David Suzuki SS. Workouts for all levels provided.
- Starting June 4th: Thursday Open Water Swim 6:30-8pm : Professor's Lake. Wetsuit optional. Sanctioned workout (TO mandatory). Usually followed by one or more 3km loops of running around the lake.
- Saturday/Sunday Ride 7:30am: Mayfield Recreation Centre or Fletcher's Meadow SS.
- Select Saturdays/Sundays Open Water Swim 8am: Professor's Lake. Wetsuit optional. Sanctioned workout (TO mandatory). Followed by either a run or a bike workout.
+Ad hoc group runs, trail runs. Simulation days. Day trips to ride the Muskoka bike course.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.