* Our first Adopt-a-Road event of the year will be held on April 17, followed by breakfast at Spirit Tree Cidery. Join us to make our 5km stretch of Mississauga road nice and clean and socialize with fellow club members.
* The yearly Muskoka Training Camp will return to Clyffe House in Port Sydney. We have secured the May long weekend (3 nights) and will be sharing the registration link very soon. If you wish to join us, don't wait, the spots are limited!
News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2016-2017 will open on March 1st, and will be offered at an early bird price of $25! Club membership will give you access to preferential prices for all our workout programs.
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube and water bottle.
(Note: late year discounted membership do not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are available in our online shop. We are planning on placing our next order on May 1st 2016, assuming that the order minimums are met.
Club Sanctioned By
* Our summer outdoor training programs have now ended, but the fall/winter season is in full swing and all details can be found here. Lots of activities planned, including coached pool swimming, spinning, running and strength training.
In a nutshell, below are all the programs offered by our club from November until May:
- Coached pool swim with Matthew Poole (NCCP Tri coach): Tuesdays 9-10pm, exclusive access to Mayfield Pool, Caledon.
-Coached spin with Matthew Poole (NCCP Tri coach): Wednesdays 7-9pm, South Fletcher's Sportplex (Craft Room)
-One hour strength with Jade Carrington from IronCHIC Fitness: Thursdays 8-9pm, Brampton
-Coached strength-spin with Rob McCue from Big Ring Fitness: Satursdays 8:30-10:30am, Sports Medicine Specialists Gym
Thursday lane swims - everyone is free to join for the price of the pool admission (Mayfield).
Sunday long runs - whether we prepare for the Egg Nog Jog, ATB or a spring marathon, there will always be members of our club out for a run.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.