* Our first Adopt-a-Road cleanup and social event has been set for April 25th. Come join us to give a little TLC to our slice of Mississauga Rd, followed by lunch at Spirit Tree Cidery.
* FMCT's first Tri & Du Simulation Day of the year will be on May 17th at Mayfield Recreation Center, Caledon. Stay tuned for details!
* The FMCT Muskoka Training Camp (May 29-31st) has been confirmed and lodging at Clyffe House is now at capacity. For people willing to join us during this weekend, accommodations will have to be made separately.
News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2015-2016 is now open! Join us for another year of training, racing and fun events!
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube, water bottle, and discount cards.
(Note: late year discounted membership will not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are now available in our online shop. The deadline for the first set of orders has now passed, but the shop remains open until new order minimums are met again.
* Our indoor spin classes are now over, but the following programs are still ongoing.
- Tuesday Swim 9-10pm: Mayfield Pool (public swim access), member led, workouts provided.
- Sunday Swim 7-8am: Mayfield Pool (exclusive access), coached by Matthew Poole, workouts provided.
- Sunday Run 8:30am: Inglewood Arena/Terra Cotta/Brampton Running Room.
If the weather permits, we will try to start our outdoor rides by mid-April.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.
The complete Fall and Winter Training Schedule can be found here.