*Our first simulation day of the year will take place on June 5th in and around Mayfield Recreation Centre starting at 7am. There will be a transition rack, water, gatorade and bananas during the ‘support’ hours; and snacks from 10:30am until we close the transition area. Follow this link to register and join in the fun!
News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2016-2017 is now open! Club membership will give you access to preferential prices for all our workout programs.
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube and water bottle.
(Note: late year discounted membership do not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are available in our online shop. We are planning on placing our next order at the beginning of June, assuming that the order minimums are met.
* Our fall/winter indoor training programs have now ended, but the spring/summer season is in full swing and we have lots of activities planned, including open water swimming at Professor's Lake, weekly running track workouts and weekend rides for all abilities.. We also have a few simulation days scheduled and many other ad-hoc workouts that can be found in our training calendar.
In a nutshell, below are all the programs offered by our club from June until September:
- Open Water Swim: Thursdays and select Saturdays/Sundays, exclusive access to Professor's Lake, Brampton.
- Group Run: 3km loops around Professor's Lake after the OWS sessions.
-Coached track workout with Matthew Poole (NCCP Tri coach): Tuesdays 6:45pm, David Suzuki S.S.
-Group rides: Saturday or Sunday morning from different locations (Brampton/Caledon/Georgetown).
-Occasional Sunday long runs, depending on interest.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.