* Our Annual General Meeting has been scheduled for November 23rd at 8pm. Whether you are a club member or interested in joining us in the future, this is your opportunity to meet the executive team and ask questions, make suggestions and get involved in the future of our club. Don't be shy, let your voice be heard.
* To end the year on a fun note, we have decided on the day to host our End of Year party and social event. We are currently looking into locations around Brampton, but if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to let us know. Mark this date in your calendars: Saturday, November 28 at 2pm.
News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2015-2016 is still open, and is currently at a discounted price of $10! It is never too late to join us. Club membership will give you access to preferential prices for all our fall and winter workout programs.
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube, water bottle, and discount cards.
(Note: late year discounted membership will not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are now available in our online shop. Although the deadline for our fall order has passed, the shop will remain open until new order minimums are met. Get your uniform in time for next year's season. It makes the perfect Christmas gift!
* Our summer outdoor training programs have now ended, but the fall/winter season is just around the corner and all details have been published here. Lots of activities planned, including coached pool swimming, spinning, running and strength training. Our programs are scheduled to start on the first week of November.
In a nutshell, below are all the programs offered by our club from November until May:
- Coached pool swim with Matthew Poole (NCCP Tri coach): Tuesdays 9-10pm, exclusive access to Mayfield Pool, Caledon.
-Coached spin with Matthew Poole (NCCP Tri coach): Wednesdays 7-9pm, South Fletcher's Sportplex (Craft Room)
-One hour strength with Jade Carrington from IronCHIC Fitness: Thursdays 8-9pm, Brampton
-Coached strength-spin with Rob McCue from Big Ring Fitness: Satursdays 8:30-10:30am, Sports Medicine Specialists Gym
Thursday lane swims - everyone is free to join for the price of the pool admission (Mayfield).
Sunday long runs - whether we prepare for the Egg Nog Jog, ATB or a spring marathon, there will always be members of our club out for a run.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.