News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2016-2017 is now open! Club membership will give you access to preferential prices for all our workout programs.
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube and water bottle.
(Note: late year discounted membership do not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are available in our online shop. We are planning on placing our next order at the beginning of June, assuming that the order minimums are met.
* Below are all the programs offered by our club from June until September:
- Open Water Swim: Thursdays and select Saturdays/Sundays, exclusive access to Professor's Lake, Brampton.
- Group Run: 3km loops around Professor's Lake after the OWS sessions.
-Coached track workout with Matthew Poole (NCCP Tri coach): Tuesdays 6:45pm, David Suzuki S.S.
-Group rides: Saturday or Sunday morning from different locations (Brampton/Caledon/Georgetown).
-Occasional Sunday long runs, depending on interest.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.