* The yearly Muskoka Training Camp will return to Clyffe House in Port Sydney. We have secured the May long weekend (3 nights May 20-23) and you can now register by following this link. If you wish to join us, don't wait, the spots are limited!
*Our first simulation day of the year will take place on June 5th in and around Mayfield Recreation Centre starting at 7am. There will be a transition rack, water, gatorade and bananas during the ‘support’ hours; and snacks from 10:30am until we close the transition area. Follow this link to register and join in the fun!
News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2016-2017 is now open! Club membership will give you access to preferential prices for all our workout programs.
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube and water bottle.
(Note: late year discounted membership do not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are available in our online shop. We are planning on placing our next order at the end of May, assuming that the order minimums are met.
* Our summer outdoor training programs have now ended, but the fall/winter season is in full swing and all details can be found here. Lots of activities planned, including coached pool swimming, spinning, running and strength training.
In a nutshell, below are all the programs offered by our club from November until May:
- Coached pool swim with Matthew Poole (NCCP Tri coach): Tuesdays 9-10pm, exclusive access to Mayfield Pool, Caledon.
-Coached spin with Matthew Poole (NCCP Tri coach): Wednesdays 7-9pm, South Fletcher's Sportplex (Craft Room)
-One hour strength with Jade Carrington from IronCHIC Fitness: Thursdays 8-9pm, Brampton
-Coached strength-spin with Rob McCue from Big Ring Fitness: Satursdays 8:30-10:30am, Sports Medicine Specialists Gym
Thursday lane swims - everyone is free to join for the price of the pool admission (Mayfield).
Sunday long runs - whether we prepare for the Egg Nog Jog, ATB or a spring marathon, there will always be members of our club out for a run.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.