* Our summer BBQ and potluck social event has been set for July 12. Members and friends of members are welcome. Please send us an email to confirm your attendance and let us know how many people to expect.
* Our highly anticipated mid-season Simulation Event is set for July 25th. Last year we had a great turn-out and a LOT of fun, and we think we can build on that this year. You can pre-purchase your Sim-Day here or you can pay the day of the event.
Registration/Sign-in will run from 7:30-8am with the transition racks will be up and ready at 7:30 for people to drop off their bikes. Lake will be available for swimming from 8-9:30am, and the Bike & Run support will be available from 8:30am until 1pm.
News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2015-2016 is now open! Join us for another year of training, racing and fun events!
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube, water bottle, and discount cards.
(Note: late year discounted membership will not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are now available in our online shop. The deadline for the first set of orders has now passed, but the shop remains open until new order minimums are met again.
* Our outdoor summer programs are now in full swing!
There is something for everyone, whether you swim, bike or run.
- Tuesday Swim 9-10pm: Mayfield Pool (public swim access), member led, workouts for all levels provided.
- Wednesday Track Workouts 7-8am: David Suzuki SS. Workouts for all levels provided.
- Starting June 4th: Thursday Open Water Swim 7-8am : Professor's Lake. Wetsuit optional. Sanctioned workout (TO mandatory)
- Saturday/Sunday Ride 8-8:30am: Mayfield Recreation Centre or Fletcher's Meadow SS.
- Select Saturdays/Sundays Open Water Swim 8:30am: Professor's Lake. Wetsuit optional. Sanctioned workout (TO mandatory)
+Ad hoc bike hill repeats, group runs, trail runs.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.