News & Announcements
* Club membership registration for the season 2016-2017 is still open and has been reduced to $10 for the rest of the season! Club membership will give you access to preferential prices for all our workout programs.
* All new club members will receive a swag bag including a club tshirt, socks, swim cap, bike tube and water bottle.
(Note: late year discounted membership do not include a swag bag)
* Club uniforms are available in our online shop. We are planning on placing our next order at the beginning of 2017, assuming that the order minimums are met.
* The summer programs have now ended, but we are preparing to start the Fall/Winter season and we have lots in store for you to keep active instead of hibernating:
- Coached Pool Swim: Tuesdays 9-10pm, exclusive access to Mayfield Pool, Caledon.
- Coached Spin: Wednesdays 7-9pm - Two locations available Brampton with Matthew Poole and Bolton with Jade Carrington. Saturdays 8:30-10:30am with Rob McCue.
-Coached strength: Thursdays 8-9pm with Jade Carrington in Brampton. An excellent conditioning "circuit" to keep your blood pumping.
-NEW: Yoga: Saturday 8-9:30am in Brampton with Michelle Moore, class tailored to triathletes.
-Occasional Sunday long runs, depending on interest.
More details on our Fall/Winter Training Programs.
Please consult our Training Calendar for most up-to date status of our training sessions.