Membership has many perks and benefits such as:
- Access to special Club pricing on training events like the Open Water Swim at Professor’s Lake (we have 20 swims scheduled for the summer), Simulation Days and Spin classes in winter
- Access to free coached training events like the weekly Track Speedwork session in summer
- Invitation to our member-led group rides and runs on the weekends (weather permitting)
- Access to various clinics being held throughout the year
- Discounts at a number of stores throughout Peel region, including discounted training plans with our own Certified Coaches
- Heart-warming sense of camaraderie as we complete workouts together and talk about all things triathlon, duathlon, swimming, running, cycling, etc …
With our Membership Online Registration process you can obtain FMCT membership for only $30. We are also offering an Early Bird Membership (only until March 31st) for $25!
We are also offering the option to include the Professor’s Lake Open Water Swim with your Membership! This is available for both regular and Early Bird Membership registrations – but with the awesome bonus of a discount for those who take advantage of the Early Bird option.
For other Membership details or questions, please check out our Online Registrations page or send us an email at email@example.com
What training does the club offer?
We offer a variety of free and paid training options to our members. The following are just a few of the training options available during the year:
- Wednesdays starting in May: Track Speed-work – location tbd (free!)
- Thursdays starting in June: Open Water Swim at Professor’s Lake + Post-swim Run
- Saturdays starting in April: Group Rides (member-led, free!)
Our Online Calendar provides updated details about all of our Training and Social Events as they are scheduled.
What else does the club have to offer?
We try to incorporate a social aspect to all of our gatherings, whether they are planned as social events or training events. Some of our previous social gatherings have included a summer BBQ, a Year-End party and a large table at a Brampton restaurant.
We offer Coached Simulation days where you are able to practice your swimming, biking and running in a non-competitive and supportive environment. For those who may not yet be experts (or those who want the practice) we host both a Bike Maintenance clinic and Triathlon clinic aimed at teaching the basics.
How do I get in contact with the club?
We would love to hear from you. Please send us an email and someone will be in touch with you within a day or two.