The Fletcher’s Meadow Cross Trainers is a multi-sport club for men and women of all levels that has been created in 2003 with the purpose of bringing together athletes from all over the GTA to benefit from group training. Fletcher’s Meadow is located in Brampton with quick access to many beneficial training grounds such as the beautiful Niagara Escarpment.
One our primary goals is to introduce and support new athletes to the sport of triathlon and duathlon. We have seen incredible growth in members abilities with most races bringing new personal bests for everyone.
Our club and certified coaches provide training year round as following:
- outdoor running sessions
- track speed running workouts
- road cycling spring through fall
- indoor spin training during the winter
- indoor swimming and personalized swim stroke analysis
- open water swimming at Professor’s Lake during summer
- triathlon and duathlon simulation days
- triathlon novice clinic
- bike maintenance clinic
We are a not-for-profit group. Our only profit is the friendships and fun created by training and learning from each other.